Our latest addition to our collection of mini spy cameras is the Mini AC Adapter Hidden Spy Camera with Motion Activated Recording. It looks just like an ordinary AC adapter, and even comes with a USB power cable that can charge many USB devices:
Hidden inside the mini AC adapter is a pinhole camera that records whenever motion is detected. Videos are recorded to 4GB of internal memory, so there are no memory cards to worry about, and because the device is powered by a wall outlet, there are no batteries to worry about keeping charged either. The device is truly “plug and play”.
- Recording Video: To record motion-activated video, just plug the device into any standard wall outlet. You can also plug it into an extension cord, so you can adjust the viewing angle to get the exact angle that you need.
- Video Playback: Viewing the video playback is simple. Just connect the mini AC adapter camera to your PC using the included USB cable. The camera will show up as a “removable drive” just like a USB flash drive. From there, just double click on the video to play!
- Video Resolution: 720×480 color video
- Frame Rate: 30fps (real-time video)
- Video Format: AVI
- Memory: 4GB Internal Memory
- Storage Capacity: 4-5 hours of video
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Not Mac Compatible)
- Size: 1.7″ H x 0.9″ W x 0.7″ D
Note: For optimum playback, we always recommend VLC Media Player. It is a free download that has all of the latest video codecs to play virtually every video file out there.