The Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Recorder looks (and functions) like a regular flash drive, with one exception – it has a miniature built in microphone that automatically starts recording whenever audio is detected.
- Up to 15 hour battery life on a single charge
- Compatible with both PC and Mac computers
- 4GB of internal memory can hold up to 70 hours of recordings
- Also functions as a regular USB flash drive
Operating the voice activated flash drive audio recorder is simple – just switch it on and that’s it! Whenever the device detects audio, it will begin recording. As soon as it gets quiet again, the device returns to standby mode.
To play back your recorded audio, make sure the device is powered off, and plug the device into your computer’s USB slot. You’ll be be able to browse all your recorded files easily:
To play back your files, just double click on a file to play, and they’ll open up in your favorite media player.
- Record meetings and lectures without having to take a pen and paper
- Capture interviews and never miss a moment of the conversation
- Take with you to record important notes throughout the day
- Document sales presentations and conferences
If you’re looking for an easy to use, no frills voice recorder, this is it. There’s no setup or configuration to worry about, just charge the device by plugging it into your computer’s USB port and it’s ready to go. For only $89 you’ll never have to worry about carrying around pen and paper again with the Voice Activated USB Flash Drive Voice Recorder.